Meaning of Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love. Quote by Charles Maurice de Talleyrand.
What is the meaning of “Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love.“
The meaning of this quote has nothing to do with one’s character or people’s nature at all. It has no significance with human nature but refers to the most unlikely thing you might have imagined. Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord was the Prince of Benevento, then prince of Talleyrand, was a laicized French bishop, politician and diplomat. He was the one who came up with this quote and he used it to explain his perfect cup of coffee. He explained his perfect cup of coffee to be black as the devil meaning he liked it black with no milk. Hot as hell obviously denotes to the fact he liked his coffee hot. Pure as an angel refers to the purity of the roast and grind. Sweet as love denotes how sweet he likes his coffee. People who like their black coffees will really relate to this and there it is the meaning of “Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love”. Never thought that this would be it did you? Neither did I.
Other Quote Images
- black as the devil hot as the hell pure as the angle sweet as the love meaninig in hindi
- meaninig in hindi Blackasthedevil hot as the hell devil as the angel sweet as the love
- black as devil hot as hell pure as an angel sweet as love
- black as the devil horn as hell coffee quotes
- meaning in hindi Black as the devil Hot as hell Pure as the angel swett as love