Meaning of The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today Quote by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
What is the meaning of “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.”
Future, that’s what we always think about. Instead of living our today, we keep ourself very busy in planning our future. We neglect ourselves, working too hard we often ignore our health, both physical and mental. And we forget one important fact that ‘right now’ is the most important moment in our life.
What we do today shapes our future. If we make a mistake today or ignore the important things in our lives, it all comes back to haunt us in future. The only way to prepare ourselves for a better future is to make the best of today. If we do it good and right today, our future will be good and bright. Our future is the mirror of our today. Our present and future are linked in more than one ways. You cannot ignore your present and wish for a good future. So, do your best today to get the future you want tomorrow.
- what did jackson mean when he said the best preparation for tomorrow is to
- the best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today
- the best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today telugu meaning
- the best preparation for tomorrow is try your best today
- the best preperation for tomorrow is doing your best today exanation with meaning and story