Meaning of Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Quote by Charles R. Swindoll.
What is the meaning of “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.”
This quote indicates to one thing that really shapes our lives and that is our attitude. We can’t control what’s going to happen but we can control how we react to it, or how it affects us. There will be times when we will fail, when the events won’t turn out the way we want them to be or when we will be disappointed in ourselves and others. But we must not let that moment take us down and tear all the confidence away from us. Instead we can take it as a lesson, so as we don’t make same mistakes the second time. We must make our failures the step to our success. This is what matters that we learn from whatever comes in our way. So, life is just 10% what happens to you and the rest 90% is how you react to it.
- life is 10% what happens and 90%
- life is 10% what happens and 90% how you react images
- charles swindoll life is 10% what happens and 90%
- How you react to life can affect attitude
- life is 10%