Meaning of A Smooth Sea Never Made a Skillful Sailor Quote by Franklin D. Roosevelt.
What is the meaning of “A Smooth Sea Never Made a Skillful Sailor.“
Franklin D. Roosevelt has rightly said that a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor. Calm and smooth sea is a beautiful sight. It hardly takes any skill to sail in a calm sea. All you have to do is set the sails and enjoy the vast beauty in front of you. But if the sea is violent, has high difficult waves to deal with, a sailor needs a lot of skill and prescience of mind for getting safely out of it.
Similar is the life. The calm sea resembles a quiet and happy life without any troubles. If there are no troubles in your life, you don’t learn anything new. Problems teach you to ways of dealing with them. They make you skilled at dealing with different people and different situations. Problems make you stronger and capable. So you must face them with open mind.
- a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor meaning in hindi
- a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor speech
- whats the meaning of a smooth sea does not makr a skillful sialor
- a smooth sea never made a skilled mariner hindi kya h
- a smooth sea never made a skillful sailor lyrics